Monday, January 21, 2013

Blue Monday

Hard Harry412s been feeling a little down lately.





Turns out I have found the reason for this downer vibe:

Feeling down? Blame it on Blue Monday: Today is the day we feel at our lowest ebb

  • Woes include travel chaos, feeling poor after Christmas and lack of daylight
  • Major drop in motivation comes from continued winter darkness
| 

How are you feeling today? Chances are, not that great...
Because this morning you woke up on what has come to be known as ‘Blue Monday’ - the day of the year on which most of us feel at our lowest ebb.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265639/Most-depressing-day-year-Feeling-Blame-Blue-Monday-2013.html



Well tonight I re-newed my resolution to exercise more and also have some doctors appointments later in the week to try and  increase my health!!  I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment