Monday, January 21, 2013

Blue Monday

Hard Harry412s been feeling a little down lately.





Turns out I have found the reason for this downer vibe:

Feeling down? Blame it on Blue Monday: Today is the day we feel at our lowest ebb

  • Woes include travel chaos, feeling poor after Christmas and lack of daylight
  • Major drop in motivation comes from continued winter darkness

How are you feeling today? Chances are, not that great...
Because this morning you woke up on what has come to be known as ‘Blue Monday’ - the day of the year on which most of us feel at our lowest ebb.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265639/Most-depressing-day-year-Feeling-Blame-Blue-Monday-2013.html



Well tonight I re-newed my resolution to exercise more and also have some doctors appointments later in the week to try and  increase my health!!  I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment