Saturday, January 5, 2013

Megadeth - Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?

Megadeth might be my favorite thrash metal band.

They were certainly the first one I was exposed to and I vividly remember seeing one of their videos on MTV and being awe-struck at how fast they played.  Too this day they get me pumped!  




'Peace Sells' is their 2nd album, but is the first 'old' album I was able to find on Itunes for my IPOD nano.  Have never had a copy before because the only Megadeth albums I have ever had were just greatest hits CDs.

This album has a great one-two punch where the song 'Peace Sells' is followed by 'Devils Island'.  Both of those songs kick total metal ass.




Also the edition I got had a live concert tacked onto the end!  That is a pretty cool bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment